Certify I.T Training's Microsoft Exam 70-511 MCTS: Windows Application Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 course teaches students how to develop applications that Windows Forms, WPF and the .NET Framework 4. Students will learn the basic techniques for building a user interface, Enhancing a user interface by using advanced techniques, Managing data at the user interface layer, students will also learn to enhance the functionality and usability of a solution, how to stabilize and release a solution.
Students can select either VB or C# for their training language.
In addition students, should work in a development environment with at least one year of experience developing Windows-based applications using Visual Studio, including experience with VS 2010.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A solid understanding of the .NET Framework 4.0 solution stack for WPF and WinForm applications
- Experience in creating data-driven user interfaces for WPF and WinForm applications
- Experience in creating layouts by using Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
- Experience in programming against the WPF and WinForm object model
- Experience with unit testing using MSTest
- Experience with setup and deployment projects
Exam 70-511 - TS: Windows Application Development with MS .NET Framework 4 counts as credit towards the following certifications:
- MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications
- MCPD: Windows Developer 4
Certify I.T Training follows the approved Microsoft course curriculum, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. Certify I.T Training is so certain this course meets and exceeds the exam objectives, we guarantee you will pass your exam!
Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please the QuickCert Exam Preparation Materials to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format.