Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) credential proves that you have the skills to successfully support end users and to successfully troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Our Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician package prepares you to pass both of the CORE exams listed below required to become MCDST
Who is this course for?
MCDST is appropriate for professionals working in medium to large organizations that use the Microsoft Windows® operating system and Microsoft Servers software and who will be support end users and troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
A MCDST candidate should have at least one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating system.
- In-depth coverage of all exam topics. Practical information on supporting users and troubleshooting applications.
- Hundreds of challenging review questions. Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
Installing a Windows Desktop Operating System
Managing and Troubleshooting Access to Resources
Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers
Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop and User Environments
Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services
Configuring and Troubleshooting Applications
Resolving Issues Related to Usability
Resolving Issues Related to Application Customization
Configuring and Troubleshooting Connectivity for Applications
Configuring Application Security
MCDBA Training packages include:
- Over to 120 hours of Interactive Hands-on Training
- Interactive lessons that use very high quality sound, graphics and animations. This helps you to better understand the subject matter and helps you visualize how things fit together and work.
- Each training module offers frequent opportunities for practice in the form of simulations and exercises - providing students with a sound understanding of MCDBA concepts.
- Hands on interactive simulations, which lets you get hands on experience using Windows 2000.
- Practice tests at the end of every module helps students assess their knowledge of a particular subject.
Operating Systems Exam (2 Exam Required)
Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating
Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft
Windows XP Operating System
- Instructor led training on CD Rom digital audio/video presentations
- Money Back Guarantee*
- Hands-on exercises
- Free educational support from our certified staff
- Test prep simulators
- Approved & authorized curriculum
- Comprehensive e-Book study guides
- Affordable pricing
- Free Delivery (UK only)
- Free Upgrades