This Windows XP Professional course from Certify IT Training, will prepare you to pass exam 70-270, which you can use as core credit towards an MCSE, MCP and MCSA certification.
In this course you will learn the best practices for deploying
and Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for persons that work in medium to very large organizations that use Microsoft Windows XP Professional as a desktop operating system.
You should have a minimum of one year's experience implementing and administering any desktop operating system in a network environment.
Our Windows XP Training package includes:
- Over 20 hours of Interactive Hands-on Training
- Interactive lessons that use very high quality sound, graphics and animations. This helps you to better understand the subject matter and helps you visualize how things fit together and work.
- Free Study Guide
- Free Delivery
- Each training module offers frequent opportunities for practice in the form of simulations and exercises - providing students with a sound understanding of Windows XP concepts.
- Hands on interactive windows XP simulations, which lets you get hands on experience using Windows XP.
- Practice tests at the end of every module helps students assess their knowledge of a particular subject.
- A one-year subscription to E-CAMPUS